Take comfort in your heating: With the Honeywell Lyric T6R, you'll come home to the perfect temperature. You can choose to use the thermostat manually, but this thermostat is smart! The automated Lyric T6R adapts to your life as plans change. By using Geofencing, it knows where you are and how long it takes to come home - and it knows how long it will take to achieve the correct temperature. Are you on the road? The Lyric T6R keeps the temperature low while you're away, and be perfectly comfortable again once you arrive. Do you want to change settings on the go? Use the app on your smartphone to make adjustments from anywhere.
Saving money: Your heating system will keep the temperature as low as possible when you're not home, saving money on your energy bills.
Remote control: The Lyric T6 can be controlled from anywhere with the Lyric app for Android or iOS. Easily link multiple devices so the whole family has control. It also integrates seamlessly with third-party smart home systems, such as Apple Homekit, Amazon Echo, Google Home, and IFTTT.
Good to know: Please be aware that this thermostat controls only one autonomous zone. The room in which the thermostat has been installed determines the temperature in your entire house.
Please Note: The Home T6 Wired version needs to be wired to a receiver box which then provides wired connections to the boiler. If you want the wireless version please click here
Lyric T6R Features and Benefits:
- Can be used as a temperature sensing device in an S or Y Plan system
- Compatible with 24–230V on/off OpenTherm appliances such as gas boilers, combi boilers and heat pumps
- Easy integration into existing heating systems
- On-screen set-up and fail-safe functions accessible via the thermostat or the installers own smart phone simplifies the installation process
- ‘In control’ confirmation with a flame symbol
- Temperature measurement can be offset to suit the position of the thermostat if required
- Wi-Fi-enabled connectivity offers direct connection to the customer’s home network without additional equipment
- Touch-screen interface simplifies scheduling, changing and overriding temperature
- Control via smartphone/tablet gives customers complete control of their heating system wherever they are
- Location-based programming (geo-fencing) adds an additional automated layer of control, adjusting the customer’s home heating based on their location
- Scheduling features include 7 and 5/2 day bespoke scheduling with up to 6 time periods a day. A 5/2 pre-configured schedule in included
- Optimisation features, including ‘optimum start, stop & delayed start boiler control, allow the thermostat and boiler to work more efficiently together
- Smarter TPI control protocols ensure the boiler fires for the minimum amount of time required to maintain the desired set point
- Wall-mounted programmable thermostat designed to replace existing wired models
- Simple wall mounting solution
- Utilise wiring from the old thermostat, using an optional decor plate to cover a larger footprint where necessary
Wireless receiver box Features and Benefits:
- It’s been redesigned to simplify the process of installation.
- Simple flip-up wiring bar allows for easy access and an easy-to-install zone valve or boiler interface.
- Utilise existing wiring from a wired Honeywell thermostat and direct mount to a wall or wall-box mounting.
- OpenTherm terminals makes for straightforward connecting to OpenTherm-capable boilers.
- Power and warning lights show communication status with zone valve or boiler.
- Quickly delete or reset the current connection using the reset pinhole.
- LED warning and power light system displays communication status with zone valve or boiler.
- 1 x T6 smart thermostat
- 1 x 3 pin UK plug attachment
- 1 x 2 pin European plug attachment
- 1 x wireless receiver box
- 4 x fixing screws
- 1 x install guide
- 1 x user guide