Enjoy peace of mind while your baby sleeps, with the Closer to Nature Digital Video, Movement and Sound Monitor, with infrared night vision camera, movement sensor pad, remote nightlight and room temperature display.
Long distance range
Closer to Nature® digital sound monitors have a long-distance range of up to 300 metres, whether the parent unit is indoors or outdoors. An out-of-range indicator lets you know if the link is lost.
Infrared, night vision camera
The infrared, night vision camera on the Closer to Nature® digital video and movement monitor offers a clear picture on a large, 3-inch screen, ensuring excellent video quality, even in the dark.
Movement sensor pad
The monitor has a unique sensor pad, designed to sit under the baby’s cot mattress. It monitors and sounds an alarm if no movement has been detected after 20 seconds. Sensor pad can be removed as your baby gets older, as the monitor can also be used as a stand-alone model.
The two-way talkback feature with volume control on Closer to Nature® baby monitors lets you soothe and reassure your baby from another room.
- Infrared, night vision camera ensures excellent video quality.
- 3-inch colour screen with room temperature display.
- Movement sensor pad monitors movement with adjustable sensitivity settings.
- Digital enhanced cordless technology (DECT) offers interference-free monitoring.
- Long distance range, up to 300 metres with out-of-range indicator.
- Two-way talkback feature and fully digital sound to reassure your baby from afar.
- A built-in, gentle night light is controllable from the parent unit.
- Paging function to help you relocate a misplaced parent unit.
- Room temperature display