The Makita Cordless DHR171Z Brushless Rotary Hammer is perfect for even the most demanding needs. It's compact design allow it to be used in tight working spaces. while the Brushless motor returns 50% increased run time, power, speed & life cycle. Featuring a 2 mode operation for "rotation only" and "hammering with rotation", with 0-680 RPM, 0-4,800 IPM and 1.2 Joules of impact energy for quicker efficient drilling.
- Brushless motor
- One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal.
- 2-mode operation: Rotary only and Rotary hammer
- Electric brake
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Constant speed control
- Forward/reverse rotation
- LED job light
- Compact and lightweight design
- Vibration absorbing housing.
- Voltage 18 v
- Capacity in Concrete 17 mm
- Capacity in Steel 10 mm
- Capacity in Wood 13 mm
- Impact energy 1.2 J
- Shank SDS PLUS
- Impacts per Minute 0 - 4,800 ipm
- Noise sound pressure 86 dB(A)
- Noise sound power 97 dB(A)
- Noise K factor 3 dB(A)
- No Load Speed 0 - 680 rpm
- Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Hammer Drilling 9.0 m/sec²
- Vibration: Drilling into metal 2.5 m/sec
- Net weight 2.8 kg
- 1x DHR171 Rotary Hammer Drill Body Only
- 1x Depth Stop
- 1x Side Handle
- 1 year manufacturer warranty with a further 2 years when registered within 30 days of purchase.