Google WiFi brings you a fully automated system that replaces your router with incredible WiFi coverage throughout your home without sacrificing speed and helping eliminate dead zones and buffering. Network assist technology keeps your connection fast by selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices.
With sophisticated hardware and cloud based security which updates itself, and introducing WiFi pause which allows you to schedule and pause the WiFi at the kids bedtime or dinnertime. Plus block access to millions of explicit websites to keep you and your family safe.
Google Wifi is a home Wi-Fi solution that works with your modem and Internet provider, so that you can stream, download and share without missing a beat.
It’s what you love about Google brought to home Wi-Fi. We've rethought everything about routers for an experience that's reliable, flexible and handles your devices and online activities effortlessly.
Schedule a regular Wi-Fi pause on your kids' devices, like at bedtime or dinnertime. Plus, block access to millions of explicit websites.
Features and Benefits
- Network assist technology – selects the fastest band and clearest channel
- 24/7 support through text or phone, Simultaneous dual-band Wifi (2.4 GHz/5 GHz) supporting IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Wi-Fi Pause functionality – schedule time-outs on your kids devices for bedtime or dinnertime
- Secure – Sophisticated hardware and cloud-based security that automatically updates itself to try and keep you protected
- Covers small home or apartment up to 85 square metres
- Wi-Fi Pause functionality
- Security that updates itself
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 4 GB eMMC flash storage
- Ports: Two Gigabit Ethernet ports per Wifi point, WAN and LAN on primary Wifi point; both act as LAN ports on additional Wifi points
- Power Supply: 15W power adaptor
- Weight: 340g
- Dimensions: Dia.:4.1 in (106.1mm); Height: 2.7 in (68.7mm)
- Colour: White
- 1 x Google Wi-Fi point
- 1 x power adapter
- 1 x 1.8m Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide
- Google account
- Android device (Android 4.0.3 or higher) or iOS device (iOS 8.0 or higher)
- Google Wifi app
- Broadband Internet connection
- Each Wifi point requires a nearby electrical socket